Welcome to Hazard perception training site. Here you can find all the information you need for UK hazard perception test.
What is hazard perception test?
Hazard perception test is the second part of UK theory test. Hazard perception test is same for all vehicles but pass mark is different for them.
How it goes at the theory test center:
- At first you'll be shown a short clip about how it works
- Then you will see 14 video clips (computer generated imagery CGI)
- Each hazard perception video clip contains usually 1 developing hazard, but there is one clip which contains 2 hazards
- When you notice a developing hazard, you need to click/give response. The earlier you give your response, the higher score you will get
- Remember to give your response as soon as you see the hazard!
Pass mark for cars and motorcycles in hazard perception part is 44/75
What is developing hazard?
Developing hazard in a hazard perception clip is something that may result in you having to take action. Action could be like changing speed or direction. Most important rule is to give your response as soon as you see it. And do not try to give many responses in a row, then you will score zero.
Hazard perception online
Hazard test online can be very usefull when you are preparing to official UK theory test. You can find many official and some unofficial tests from internet, select carefully the best ones.