Welcome to Hazard perception informational site. Here you can find all the information you need for UK hazard perception test.
What is hazard perception test?
Hazard perception test is the second part of UK theory test. Hazard perception test is same for all vehicles, but the pass mark differs.
How the hazard perception test works?
- At first you'll be shown a short clip about how it works
- Then you will see 14 hazard clips (computer generated imagery CGI)
- Each hazard perception video clip contains usually 1 developing hazard, but there is one clip which contains 2 hazards
- When you notice a developing hazard, you need to click/give your response as soon as possible. The earlier you give your response, the higher score you will get
- Remember to give your response as soon as you see the hazard!
The Pass mark for hazard perception part is 44/75.
What is developing hazard?
Developing hazard in a hazard perception clip is something that may result in you having to take action. The action could be like changing speed or direction. Most important rule is to give your response as soon as you see it. And do not try to give many responses in a row, then you will score zero.
Hazard perception test online
Hazard test online can be very useful when you are preparing to official UK theory test. You can find many official and some unofficial tests from the internet, select carefully the best ones and practice with them. Our recommendation is to use the official DVSA revision hazard perception clips. You can find them from www.theorytest.org