Practise theory test and you have better chances to pass your official theory test.
Top 5 tips for theory test
- Practise using the DVSA revision theory test
- Use the official revision material from theorytest.org
- Learn road signs
- Know how the hazard perception test works
- Read the higway code manual
- Book your test only using the official booking service from gov.uk
Remember that the UK theory test contains multiple-choice questions and hazard perception video clips but also road sign questions. Web is full of all kind of theory test applications, most are free and some has a small fee. We did a little research and found out that there are good free ones, but if you really want to pass your theory test at first attempt, you should try the DVSA revision tests. Best value for the money gives the official DVSA revision tests. You can found one from www.theorytest.org.
Theory test 2016
Here is a list of some good theory test practices we found free from the web:
- Theory test 2016
- Driving theory test 2016
- Motorcycle theory test
- LGV theory test
- Bus theory test